Dr. Betty Keller receives top ratings from patients in HealthTap, Wellness.com, Healthgrades.com, and RateMDs.com. Her expert insights frequently appear on HealthGuru.com and in local New Jersey news media.
Dr. Keller specializes in restoring optimal health and well being for patients suffering with conditions that have been difficult to treat successfully.
To promote optimal health, Dr. Keller combines the best of both traditional medicine and natural therapies. Her method of integrative medicine helps you find the most effective combinations of therapies, and more. You also gain personal knowledge about how your medications, diet, and lifestyle work together to help you feel better quickly and stay healthier longer.
Dr. Keller’s approach includes:
- Caring for your health as a whole person, not just treating one part or one set of symptoms
- Taking a thorough health history and comprehensive medical tests to understand your condition and symptoms in depth
- Improving the effectiveness of traditional medicine with natural therapies, including acupuncture, appropriate exercise, diet, nutrition supplements, and lifestyle changes that leave you feeling and living at your best
- Spending time and attention to understand your daily life, stress levels, sleep quality, diet, and your goals for your health
- Talking with you to help you learn about your body’s response to illness, stress, and activity level, and how your treatments work to reduce symptoms and improve your health
- Working with you to find the best combinations of therapies to promote optimal healing and wellness
Committed to Treating and Preventing Chronic Illness
Dr. Keller is committed to finding the most effective treatment plan for you, and sharing her knowledge so you can enjoy the best health possible.
Education, Certification and Training
Dr. Keller is Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Her residency in Internal Medicine is from Seton Hall School of Graduate Medical Education. She also served as Chief Resident, and completed her fellowship at Seton Hall
Dr. Keller received her certificate in Medical Acupuncture from Harvard Medical School, with continuing education at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Keller has been serving patients in Franklin Lakes, Wyckoff, and nearby areas for over 15 years.
Learn more about how Dr. Keller’s care has changed the lives of people with fibromyalgia, musculoskeletal pain, and chronic diseases from our patient testimonials. To help you plan for your first appointment, please see our Patient Information page.