But in the US, 1 in 10 people have major limitations in activity due to disabling conditions. Symptoms that keep you from being active are not an ordinary part of aging.
Our well-being may decrease with:
- Digestive problems
- Joint pain
- Muscle pain
- Weight problems
- High blood pressure
- Chronic disease such as diabetes or heart disease
Many of the habits we enjoyed for years may diminish our health as we mature. Some of the symptoms and conditions we experience may include:
- Difficulty sleeping or eating
- Decreased sex drive
- Premenstrual or menopause symptoms
- Weight-related disorders
- Stress-related disorders
Extensive research shows that health risks and chronic disease can be prevented or reversed with therapy including lifestyle change.
What is Therapeutic Lifestyle Change?
Making therapeutic lifestyle change means:
- Making new choices in order to prevent disease
- Adopting practical plans for staying active
- Replacing old habits with new ones to delay the onset of disease
- Incorporating medical foods and nutrition supplements to promote health
- Adding years of good health, better mood, energy, clarity and quality to your life
Our Unique Therapeutic Lifestyle Program
The Optimal Wellness Center offers the FirstLine Therapy program. FLT is different because it treats the root causes of chronic disease. This is a specialized program, which unlike most others, targets a unique combination of health factors. It is based on clinical studies that show its effectiveness. It incorporates:
- A sensible eating plan
- Exercise to improve metabolism, muscle and restore vitality
- Nutritional supplementation
- Stress management
Dr. Keller specializes in helping patients recover from and avoid disabling conditions with this therapeutic lifestyle program. Because your therapeutic program is developed for your unique health status, creating your program starts with a health assessment. Dr. Keller may perform a number of tests as needed, such as non-invasive measures of body fat to muscle mass ratios.
Your FirstLine Therapy program with Dr. Keller includes:
- Initial health assessment and follow-up tests
- Consultations with Dr. Keller
- A program guidebook
- Clear and simple guidelines for eating
- Lifestyle counseling
- Nutrition product recommendations
- Progress tracking
Take back your life, with a guided plan to restore vitality
No matter how stuck you may feel with your old lifestyle habits, you can adopt a clear new path to better energy and quality of life. Your individual, personal plan enables you to make new choices for more energy, clearer thinking, better strength, independence, and better living.
Illness does not have to be a normal part of your adult life. Ask Dr. Keller about therapeutic lifestyle treatment, preventing chronic disease, and regaining energy, function, and fuller enjoyment.